In order to be considered for publishing, please follow these guidelines.
- Submit via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscripts must be typed. We do not accept handwritten submissions.
- Please make sure that manuscripts do not have printing functionality disabled; if watermarks are included, please ensure that the text behind the watermark is legible; and, most importantly, files need to be sent in Adobe Reader or Microsoft Word formats (we will not accept files saved in WordPad or sent via links to a website). Please do not paste or type your submission in the body of an email.
The following must be included in your email:
- 3 sample chapters. If more material is required you will be notified accordingly. Please do not send the entire manuscript at this stage.
- Synopsis of the plot. (If your work is non-fiction the same would apply) Please make sure the synopsis is not more than 1 page long. We will not be able to review your manuscript without a synopsis.
- Short author biography.